lunedì 11 novembre 2013

Legend of Sadhbh- character scketches


among all Fionn Mac Cumhaill's legends' cicle, one of my favourite is the one telling abut Fionn and Sadhbh, the deer-maid.
 Add this to my love for drawing kids and young girls ( which are the most easy characters for me to draw) and you'll have me making a watercolor sketch about this ^_^
All the full-bodied characters are different versions of Sadhbh, the second one on the right is the most close to what was my original idea, and still probabily my fave. but I love the long-haired dark girl in the right corner too, and she would also be a version of Sadhbh, with a different temper, as her expression should tell.
there's a Fionn's sketch too, and one of another character of mine.
Indeed since i was very young I would have like to draw some story about the Fenian's cicle or sometìhing related to, and I imagined quite a ring of character which would have dealt with Fionn and the original ones. 
I think this kind of cicles always to be fascinanting fields of stories and feelings for a story-teller to explore. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento